Who We Are
Bromhead Legal was commenced almost 45 years ago, in 1970, by John Vaughan, practising as J.A. Vaughan & Co. John still practices, and remains with us as a revered Senior Consultant and Accredited Specialist in the area of Estate and Elder Law.
And yet, we are a new firm. In 2012, the firm was acquired by Greg McInnes from Stephen Bromhead, who had been elected as the NSW Member for Myall Lakes. Stephen remains as a Consultant on the letterhead, denoting the history of his name and past association.
Under the new management of Greg McInnes, Bromhead Legal has been completely re-structured, and given an entirely new focus and direction. The business has been taken in entirely new directions, with new purpose and new initiatives.
OUR STATEMENTS OF CORE VALUES:
- FIRST & FOREMOST, we are focussed upon the best interests of our clients/customers
- We value and protect our families and homes
- We operate under Rules of Court, applying ethical professional standards
- We perform a service
- We perform our obligations
- We strive always for EXCELLENCE, and take pride in our learning and work
- We value answers over problems, striving for solutions
- We value courtesy – to each other, to our clients, and to all business colleagues, without prejudice or bias
- We aim to be a profitable business, consistent with fair dealing
- We add value to the matters in which we deal
- We value Community, and our place, role and responsibility within our Community
- We value, enjoy, and seek to preserve, our clean environment